Oluwo Of Iwo Raped Me… Then Made Me Queen’ - EBONY MEDIA GIST

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Oluwo Of Iwo Raped Me… Then Made Me Queen’

Share This


This is war unending.

The split between the Iwo monarch, Oba (Dr.) Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi, Telu I, and his former wife, Queen Chanel Chin is getting messier.

Queen Chanel Chin

From accusations of infidelity, drug abuse and attempted murder, the once-upon-a-time royal couple kept dishing out information about their union which barely lasted five years.

Now, the former queen has opened up that she was initially raped by the king who compensated her with a crown.

In a five-hour live interview with GIO Tv, the ex-queen on Friday explained that due to her love for African cultural experiences she decided to attend a coronation event adding that after the coronation she returned to Lagos where she met the Oluwo at an event held by a Lagos monarch.

Chanel explained that she had met with the king on three different occasions before they were properly introduced at an event in Lagos.

“It was a popular Lagos monarch that introduced me to him again properly. He said we were both from Toronto and that the Oluwo was single.

Chin said she retired early to her room because she had drank too much but woke up at 3 am to find the Oluwo on top of her in her room, with her clothes discarded.

She said, “We all had fun and I had a little too much to drink. I went upstairs to one of the rooms to sleep. At about 3 am, I woke up to find the Oluwo on top of me. I was naked. I tried to get him off me but he stayed put, saying he’s a king and no one says no to a king in his culture. He said I was going to be his wife and I would have a good life.

Oluwo and QUeen Chanel Chin

I told him, no no, no. Get off me, but he said he is a King and that once he “extends his leg” to me, I can’t refuse him.

“I am saying this because the Oluwo has been going about telling people that I was a prostitute from Toronto and that he didn’t know me. He also claimed he slept with me on the first night.

“Tell people the truth. Tell them that you raped me while I was resting in one of the rooms after I had too much to drink.

Chin further stated that after raping her, he decided to compensate her with marriage.

“Tell the people that you raped me the first night you met me. One month later, I missed my menses and I was pregnant.

 “Oluwo’s coronation was in Jan 2016, I met him in Feb 2016 and my baby was born in Nov 2016. November from February is 9 months.

” When I met Oluwo, February 2nd he raped me and because he raped me, the next day, he said to me, ‘we’re going to the palace. we’re going to Iwo and I’ll make you queen. So I went with him.

“The very next day, when we got to Iwo, there was no palace. The palace didn’t even have a roof. There was no palace. We were staying in one Barrister Atanda’s home. He’s also based in the UK, he can attest to this. There was no palace, there was no royalty, there was nothing.

 “There was even a family that came, they were so upset because Oluwo dis-virgined one girl from that town and promised that family marriage. So, when that family got to find out one Canadian was with this King, he went to the news.

“He started sleeping around with a lot of women, from Lagos to Iwo to Osogbo.”

Prior to all the drama, the king had declared in December 2019 that his marriage to the Jamaican queen was over.

In a statement by the Chief Press Secretary to Oluwo Palace, Alli Ibraheem, the monarch said Chanel has ceased to be his queen due to an irreconcilable difference.

 The statement reads:

“This is to inform the general public most especially friends and associates of the Oluwo of Iwoland, His Imperial Majesty, Oba (Dr.) Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi, Telu I, that Ms Chanel Chin is an ex-queen of his majesty.

 “This information is necessary for the attention of the general public to avoid representation on proxy or accordance of respect attached to the sacred stool of Oluwo to her. 

For personal irreconcilable differences, Chanel Chin ceased to be his Majesty’s queen. We equally enjoin the public to disregard any business transaction or request with her using the office of his majesty.”

Meanwhile, a fresh video was released today showing the controversial monarch rolling a huge stick of marijuana in his palace and appeared to be the only one in a large room. Although there was background noise, no one was seen in the large room where he was wrapping the marijuana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages